Send to friend
LCD Bulletin Boards
Service & Facility
Jan 1st, 2011
(NT$, Per Hour)
(1F) VIP Room 1
(1F) VIP Room 2
One lavatory is included
(1F) VIP Room 5
(4F) VIP Room 3
(4F) VIP Room 4
One lavatory is included
(4F) VIP Briefing Room
(4F) Press Center
1. The rental rates above are exclusive of 5% VAT (value added tax).
2. Rentals for VIP rooms, briefing room, and press center are computed based on
3. For room use exceeding the time stipulated in the agreement, 50 percent of the
hourly rate is charged for less than 30 minutes, and 100 percent for 30 minutes to
one (1) hour of extra time used.
4. Room use during setup or dismantling is computed at 40% off standard rental rate
5. The VIP rooms, briefing room and press center cannot be separately rented and are
only available for rental to event organizers, exhibitors, and those who rent the
conference room or the public space of the exhibition hall.
6. The VIP rooms should be used only to receive VIP guests or to conduct interviews
with news reporters. No changes are permitted to the equipment or decor of the
room or food and drink permitted without prior permission from the management.
7. Use of the press center on the 4th floor includes the following free of charge: A DVD
player, eight (8) desktop computers, a color printer, a multifunctional fax machine, an
MOD-channel-service TV set, a ceiling mounted projector, a set of 30W high-definition
speakers and an amplifier, 36 Ethernet ports, a electric projector screen, a
whiteboard, five (5) different time zones clocks, four (4) sets with each set including
a round tea table and two (2) single sofas, four (4) round glass-top tables, 13 sets
of magazine racks, two (2) sets of newspaper/book shelves, three (3) desks with
cabinets, a marble table, 40 personal desks (cubicles) with 40 chairs, an information
desk with two chairs, a telephone set, two (2) large aluminum trash cans, a
medium-sized plastic trash can, and a small-sized plastic trash can, among other
things. The renter is responsible for ensuring that all the items in the room are
returned to their original conditions after use.
8. In case of damage to property or breach of contract, the renter is liable for
compensation. Any costs incurred for repair or compensation would be deducted
directly from the security deposit. If the amount therein is not sufficient to cover the
costs, the remaining balance would be collected from the renter.
9. Payments for the rented room(s) must be made upon confirmation of the event date.
10. Should there be any violations of the aforementioned rules, and failure to make the
necessary corrections following notification, TAITRA would immediately move to
terminate the rental contract and all payments made would not be returned.
11. The rental rates above are subject to change without prior notification.
Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall Copyright © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved.
Conference Room Inquiry:
Address:No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan (R.O.C.)